Friday, January 1, 2016

Rug burn

So we were sitting around this afternoon watching one of the football games. Maria was wearing one of her low cut tops. She loves to tease me. She knows that after all these years the sight of her beautiful breasts still drives me crazy!

She had been teasing me all day as well by saying things like, "I'm still so sore from the other night. Davis and Justin both wore me out!"

Then at one point she came over and leaned over in front of me so I could see right down her top. She asked me to look up at her forehead. She said, "Does my forehead look sort of red and scratched right here?" She pointed above her right eyebrow and I noticed. Yes, it was a little red and sore looking so I told her so.

Maria said, "the guys REALLY liked it when they would fuck me from behind and my head would be down and my ass would be in the air. They both told me how amazing my ass looked that way. So I spent a lot of time with my head down and my ass in the air getting fucked hard from behind. They gave me a little bit of a rug burn on my forehead! Can you kiss it and make it better?"

I gave her a kiss and she gave me a funny smile and sat back down. I think she could tell that my cock had gotten a little hard from her telling me that. Fuck. I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment