Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Minneapolis and swinger clubs

So Maria are going on a little vacation/long weekend next week. Every summer I like to draw a circle around Chicago and figure out a new place to go. I also really like baseball so if I can visit a new baseball stadium and see a game I really enjoy it. Maria has gone with me on some of these trips and a few times I've gone solo. This time we're going together. I always enjoy it so much more when Maria goes with me. We're going to leave the kids at home and drive off together.

My trip this summer is to go to Minneapolis. Going to see the Twins and Phillies play on Thursday. Maria and I thought it would be fun to meet a couple (or two or three) while we were in town. We checked out the swinger club scene and couldn't find anything but a few "off-premises" clubs. This is something that we've heard about but have never scene. An off-premises club means that there is no sex allowed at the club. You gotta go off-site to fuck. "Get a room already!" As opposed to "on-premises" clubs which means there are rooms with beds to fuck in at the club.

That is what we're used to here in Chicago. If we go to a sex club we want to be able to fuck there! Evidently Minneapolis is still operating under some sort of "decency" law that was probably passed in 1948. I've always thought of Minneapolis as a liberal progressive city but when it comes to swingers I guess not. Too bad. We'll just have to use our hotel room instead! ;-)

But it also made me appreciate again what a great city Chicago is to be a swinger in. Several different clubs. Lots of different "scenes" to get into. A LOT of different people to meet. It's a very active scene here. You can have an amazing time every weekend if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment