Monday, March 13, 2017

Cruise update - KiK chat group

Gotta say I've been really enjoying the KiK chat group for the swinger cruise. There are a fair amount of us who are pretty active in there. I'm one of them. Just today I had some great chats and learned a few things.

For this cruise the pool will be for swimming only. No sex in the pool! Hygiene issues. Makes sense to us.

I learned that the Meet and Greet at our hotel is free and since we're staying at the hotel we get free drinks. There should be about 150 people there. We already have plans to meet at least one if not two couples there. So right away the fun should begin! wow....

There won't be a "chocolate" theme room this time. But there will be a BDSM one. There will be some fun supplies in the BDSM room like some benches and, what I was thrilled to hear about, a St. Andrews Cross. One of my big fantasies has always been to strap Maria into one of those and play with her. Perhaps invite a couple over to help? ;-)

I also got a really weird message from this older kind of creepy guy. He wanted to know if we wanted to meet on board on the down low. Because he was going on the cruise with his entire family. His grandkids were going to get married in Cozumel. I wrote him back and asked if everyone in his family were swingers? He wrote back and said that only he was into the lifestyle. That everyone else was vanilla but were going on the cruise anyway. So did we want to meet him?

First of all.. wtf. We thought this was a ship takeover. That everyone on board were swingers. My BS detector was going off the charts. Secondly. Really? You're a vanilla couple and you're going to go on a swingers cruise when you're getting married? Really? I can't imagine anything more awkward for a couple in that situation. No. Calling your bluff mother fucker.

I wrote a message on the group message board and the concensus right away was that the guy was full of shit. Another couple wrote to me to say that he had written to them as well. Should I write to the folks in charge of the cruise? Think I'm just going to block his profile and leave it at that.

Meanwhile the excitement is building. Every day we get closer. At dinner tonight we said to our kids, "In one week we should be on the ship in the dining room having a fancy meal on our first night on the ship." We didn't mention that hopefully later that night we would be in one of the playrooms! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment