Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Good Wednesday night!!!

Damn...  tonight was a good night! They say good things come in threes? I'm a huge baseball fan. It's a bit of a story but I've sort of adopted the Brewers as one of my favorite teams. They clinched a wild card spot tonight and they may still win the division. It was super fun to listen to Bob Uecker make the call and it put a smile on my face.

Then I checked my "regular" email. I hadn't noticed but hours earlier I got an email from a perspective job that I had applied for. I hadn't heard from them in weeks and thought they weren't interested. They wrote me a message wanting to set up an interview. Psych!

Then I checked my other "fun" email account and I had a message saying I had a new message from Patricia over on Fet. Maria and I met her last weekend at a hotel party. We both thought she was super cute and fun but we didn't really get a chance to play with her. I had written her right after the party and she wrote a nice note back. I wrote her back but I hadn't heard anything for days. I was wondering if she was blowing us off so when I opened the note from her I was really curious what it would say? I remember thinking, "this could go one way or the other."

I went to Fet and I opened the message. Right off the bat it was good! She thanked me so much for the nice note I had sent and pretty much asked if Maria would be interested in joining her and a friend for a 3sum. She also said that I might want to come along because her friend only liked ladies and she might like some cock as well. I showed the message to Maria and she was intrigued. Was she asking us if Maria would like to be in an all girl 3sum and I could join in? That sounded GREAT to us! I'll be writing her back soon...  Just a random Wednesday night. :-)

Three awesome things this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment