Friday, April 1, 2022

Funny Story that you can't tell at work...

First of all... things have been good recently! I've been having a lot of fun. Had an amazing date with my hotwife friend the other night. I met an awesome couple and had an amazing 3sum with them. I've also been invited to a bunch of GB parties recently. I think I've developed a bit of a reputation as a gentleman who will actually show up, has a nice cock, and will stay erect and perform. It doesn't seem that hard to me. (rim shot!)

Anyway... I was at a small GB party the other week. A small one which is still the type of thing I prefer. Maria and I still aren't going to swinger clubs and hotel take overs. Just small stuff still for us. 3sums. 4sums. In this case it was the host who pretty much watched, myself, and two other guys. I thought it was sort of interesting that it was a very diverse party. I was the white guy. One of the other guys was Black and the other guy was Asian. A nice mix! The girl was Latina and totally hot and we fucked her for a couple of hours. A great little party. 

As we were winding down for the night we started chatting. The Asian guy said to me that I should say hello to Maria. He really enjoyed playing with her at an MFA party a few years ago. He hoped she was doing well. The host of the party then chimed in and said that he wished her well also. He always thought she had the most amazing breasts he had ever seen and her pussy was so incredible when she started to cum.

The Black guy who was listening to all of this then said, "Are you telling me that I'm the only man in this room that hasn't fucked your wife?! What the fuck!" 

We all fell on the floor laughing!!! 

This is when I feel like I am in the closet in some ways. I feel like I couldn't tell this story at work or to my Mother or Brother. But it really was super funny! 



No comments:

Post a Comment