Sunday, December 17, 2023

Thank you FetLife!

I just wanted to say "Thank you FetLife!" I've met some amazing fantastic people on this site and had so many memorable moments.

This afternoon I went to a GB organized by someone I met on FetLife a few years ago. The lovely lady was also from FetLife and she was absolutely stunning amazing and hot! A fantastic Sunday afternoon. I hope to see her again. 

This Friday I have a date set up with a super sexy younger woman I met on Fetlife as well. I've been seeing her for over a year now (I still need to post about our first meeting. It was amazing!) every few months. She's so amazing and wonderful and I can't wait to see her again!

On NYE I'm planning on going to a party hosted by another friend I've made on FetLife. He hosts parties once a month or so. I've been to a bunch of his parties over the past year and I've always had an incredible time. There was another guy on Fet who hosted some amazing parties who took a break but I hope he comes back in 2024. His parties were amazing as well! I've found out about some amazing events on FetLife as well. 

So Thank You FetLife!

No comments:

Post a Comment