Friday, July 24, 2015

Shaving

One last part of our routine. If Maria is going to play on Sat night I shave her pussy on Friday night.

I just finished doing it as a matter of fact. I'm semi hard just thinking about why I did it and what's going to happen tomorrow night. I love shaving her pussy for her when I know she's going to go out and fuck other guys. It drives me crazy in a good way! I decided to shave her totally bare this time. I thought some of the guys might like that. It looks amazing. :-)

Then I helped her pick out what she wants to wear tomorrow night. I love this part as well. She decided on her one piece garter belt and stockings combo. It's an all in one thing. I think it makes her ass look amazing when she's bending over, ready to get fucked from behind. (I have a feeling that will be happening a lot tomorrow night!)

Got everything else packed and ready to go. We'll try to check into the room tomorrow as close to 3pm as we can make it. Then start sending out the room number to all of the guys.

Maria is a little nervous now about inviting eight guys. What if all eight show up? She's not sure she's ready for that. But I've seen her take on many more guys than that at the GB club we go to. I know she can do it. But she would feel better if it was only 4 or 5 guys. So we'll see. We were talking about it and agreed that you just never know. Another reason why setting up our parties has been a little stressful in the past. You just never know how many guys are going to flake out on the day of the party. She'll deal with however many guys show up though. We can't wait for tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment