Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cum shot!

So Maria and I went to the Midwest Fantasy Adventure Gangbang party last Sat night. Like usual we had a fantastic time! Unfortunately Maria managed to get a migraine headache about 2 hours into the party and we ended up leaving a little early. But up until then...

I always get so worked up when I watch all the different guys fuck Maria. All of the other ladies were hot as well so it was hard to know if I should watch or participate? What I usually do at this point if Maria is with me is watch her for a long time. Wait until the guys start to fade a bit. Wait for an opening, and jump in when I see a chance.

Jessica, who is one of my ATF ladies, filled in for a lady who couldn't make the party and was playing all night. At one point after watching Maria for an hour or so and playing with a few other ladies I saw an opening with Jessica. I got behind her and started to fuck her from behind. As soon as my cock got inside of her she started to cum hard. She turned around and said, "I thought that was you!" I fucked her for a bit but I wasn't going to last long. I started to feel like I was going to cum and I think Jessica could tell as well. She turned around as I pulled off my condom and started to suck on the head of my cock. I could feel a huge orgasm building up. As I started to cum she aimed my cock at her breasts and I started to cover her with a massive amount of cum. It just kept on cumming and cumming. It was amazing! I think she actually had a small orgasm just from me cumming on her so much. We both looked down when I was done and were both amazed. It looked like she had taken a shower. It was dripping down her body. She looked amazing! It was totally fucking hot.

Justin, the host of the party looked over and said, "How many guys came on you there?"

Jessica laughed and said, "That was all Tom!"

Justin turned to me, raised his fist for a fist bump and said, "MY MAN!"

So yeah, we had to leave early because Maria wasn't feeling well but the party up until then had been amazing.

Jessica and I sent a few texts back and forth the next day talking about that cum shot and how amazing it was! Top 5 of all time for me.

Next weekend I have a date on Sunday night with Margy from the 4sum from last weekend. Life is VERY good right now! :-)

1 comment: