Sunday, September 27, 2015

Monday morning

I had another one of those Monday mornings last Monday. When I showed up to work walking funny. A sort of stiff limp. I always wonder if my coworkers notice? "Why is he walking funny?"

The reason why? I got together with my new friend Margy and we fucked and sucked and played for hours on Sunday night. ;-)

It was amazing! We had a fantastic time. It was a "hotwife/cuckold" scene with me as the guy with the big cock. I met her in a hotel room. I'm pretty sure her hubby was waiting in the lobby the whole time. Or at least somewhere close. She/we texted him the whole time sending him pix and video of the two of us playing. We also set up a video camera and recorded the whole thing so he could watch later. It was totally hot and as I said we fucked for hours.

But that meant when I woke up on Monday morning I was stiff and sore! It happens when I do this sort of thing at my age. Sex can be a lot of work/exercise. So I walked around last Monday with a funny limp and a funny smile on my face. It had been another great weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment