Sunday, March 27, 2016

Drunk Boys

So I went to a group sex party the other night. Something happened that I haven't seen in a long time. It was...  unfortunate.

I was actually sitting across from him during the pre-party introductions. We chatted some and he seemed like a nice enough guy. Now don't get me wrong. I like to drink. I can easily drink a 6 pack in a night. At home. When I don't need to drive anywhere. I did my typical sex party thing and brought one large size bottle of beer to drink before things got started. I like to drink ONE beer but that's it. I like to make sure I can perform during a sex party. I also like to joke that I want to remember what happened the next day! lol

I don't remember him drinking before the party but he also seemed in a bit of a daze. He kept on staring at the ladies and going, "wow...." over and over. Maybe he was already on something?

The party started and all seemed well. I was having a great time. Everyone was fucking and sucking and cumming and it was awesome. At one point I went up to one of the ladies who was getting fucked from behind so she could suck my cock. I heard this sound...  I turned around and it was the dude who was sitting across from me...  he was bent over the garbage pail...  and he was retching and starting to puke. Instant boner kill in the middle of a sex party. wtf?!

One of the fellows working security noticed something was going on and I kind of nodded to him that yup, "Houston, we have a problem at the orgy!"

I went up later to take a break and the guy was trying to sober up by drinking coffee but you could tell he was still totally fucked up. I overheard the hosts talking to him and one of them was going to drive him home in his car while another guy followed. That way they could get him home safe. I'm sure they didn't want to feel responsible if they let him drive. I also thought it was very cool and responsible of the hosts. Good for them. But it was fucked up. A buzz kill at the party and a hassle for the hosts.

To be honest I think most of the guys and gals at the party barely noticed. They handled it really well. I just happened to be in the wrong spot at the wrong time. But really...  Don't be a stupid asshole and get drunk if you go to a sex party. It's so dumb on so many levels. You're going to feel like shit. You won't be able to perform. It's a turn off for the ladies. You end up looking like a total loser. Don't be the naked guy puking in the garbage pail in the corner of the sex party!


No comments:

Post a Comment