Monday, April 18, 2016

Group sex as routine...

I still remember how excited Maria and I were when we finally found our "first couple" and started having sex with other people. It was so much fun and new and amazing! There we so many things we wanted to try. Now, years later, sometimes I feel like all of this stuff is "routine". It's just sex...

With that in mind I purposely didn't go to the GB/orgy party that I go to almost every month last month. I stayed at home. Why? Because I wanted to actually miss it. As in miss going. So when I go next it will be just a little more exciting and something for me to look forward to.

It was weird to be at home and not at the party. At one point I looked at the time and realized that the introductions had just started. Later I looked at the time and realized that only a few hours had gone by and the party was still probably going strong. I wondered who was there? What ladies had shown up? What guys? So yeah, I missed the party. Can't wait to go to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment