Thursday, August 25, 2016

Final Payment

So last night we paid our final payment for the cruise. We're booked and good to go!

Over the weekend the swinger site that is setting up the cruise also opened up a new link. Couples who are going on the cruise can click on a link to put themselves on the list of attendees. It's a great way to perv out on who else is going. We clicked on the link to put ourselves on the list. Every day since then a few more couples sign up. It's been fun to check every day to see who else is going. It seems like most of the couples are about our age. A lot of them are skinny and hot. I'm already starting to feel a little nervous about "fitting" in. But there is also a big variety of people as well. All shapes and sizes. I've also noticed that 99% of the couples are white. I wonder if that's just how it will be? We're so used to going to parties that are very multicultural that it will be a little weird for us.

We've also started to get a few notes from other couples who are going on the cruise. It's exciting! Several of the couples who have written to us are REALLY hot. So this could be a lot of fun if we connect. So far I've been following my rule of letting them come to us. I've been checking out the other couples but I haven't written any notes to anyone yet. I'm seeing who sends us a note. In my experience if we go for the folks who write to us things usually tend to work out better. After all, they were the ones who were interested in us to start with.

I'm also trying to remember that we have seven months to go. A LONG time to see who writes us and who signs up to say they're going. But for the past few nights I've been dreaming about orgies on the boat all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment