Sunday, December 17, 2017

Another small world story

Forgot to mention this little story.

So a few posts ago I mentioned the DP I did up in Milwaukee. At one point during the evening the lady that we were having fun with mentioned that she had been to Vegas recently. While she was there she met a guy who had a swingers club thing going on and played with him. He sets up parties every Thursday night at the Flamingo.

I said to her. "Bald with a mustache?"

She said, "Yes?"

I said. "Yup. Maria fucked him also when we went out to Vegas a couple of years ago!"

The three of us totally cracked up!

This was not long after I had been to the Halloween party and the "Sean incident". Two times in a row when Maria had also fucked the guy in question!

I guess we get around. :-p

It is also a reminder of just how small and incestuous the lifestyle is. When you've been in the lifestyle as long as we have you're bound to bump into the same people.

No comments:

Post a Comment