Friday, December 8, 2017

The Elevator Story

So a few weekends ago I drove all the way up to Milwaukee to participate in a MFM 3sum with two other friends I know. She really wanted another DP from the two of us. We had given her one earlier this summer and it was amazing.

We met at a fancy hotel in downtown Milwaukee. It was actually really nice. Easy to get to. Cheap parking. The three of us talked and played for a few hours and took a break. We went to the restaurant in the lobby of the hotel and had some food and drinks and hung out. Then our plan was to go back up to the room and play some more.

When we got on the elevator in the lobby two ladies stepped on with us. One was sloppy drunk. Short and not very attractive. Wearing a bulky down vest and sweatpants. The other lady was gorgeous. She was dressed in a long flowing sort of peasant dress and nice classy blouse. She had long curly red hair.

The drunk lady started talking about something while the redhead looked at the three of us. I was wondering what she was thinking? My friend Rob smiled at her and said, "Hello there! You look fantastic tonight! I hope you don't mind me saying that?" Rob can be the charmer.

She smiled back and explained that she was at a wedding. It was a long elevator ride so we had a chance to chat for a bit. Finally the elevator stopped. The redhead was the first to get off. We went up one more floor and the drunk lady got off. When we got back to our room we all agreed that we wished it had been the other way around. That the drunk lady had gotten off first. We might have blurted out. "Would you like to join us?" We all agreed that it seemed like she could "tell" something was up.

So we played for an hour or so more...  it was actually another amazing night. We DP'd our friend for a long time. We seem to work well together for some reason and she was just loving it. Usually DP can be hard. We found it fairly easy with her. It was awesome. Just an amazing night of sex.

Finally at around 12:30 I staggered out of the hotel. I was trying to be a little discreet. I had a small bag slung over my shoulder with a few things inside like lube and condoms. I was also carrying our liberator blanket all rolled up. Our friend is a squirter so Maria and I agreed that it would best for me to bring it.

I got to the front door of the hotel. It was one of those fancy hotels with doormen and a taxi stand. Who is standing there? The redhead. Next to her is a tall, very handsome, bald, African American gentleman. Even then I thought I could sneak out. Her back was to me. But just then the doorman asked her a question and she turned around. She almost couldn't help but see me walking towards her.

We made eye contact. She looked me over and saw the bag and rolled up blanket thing. She looked at me again and gave me a little Mona Lisa smile. She knew. I was so busted! I knew instantly that all the things she was wondering about in the elevator was confirmed in her mind. I walked away from the hotel and laughed! Busted doing the walk of shame!

But part of me hoped that she would go home and tell her husband (I'm assuming) her little elevator story. Part of me wouldn't be surprised if they were already in the lifestyle and that's how she could sort of "tell" something was up?

A week later I ran into my friends at a GB party. I told them the story and they totally cracked up! They totally agreed with me that they were sure she could tell as soon as I was leaving the hotel holding the liberator blanket. A smoking gun for a swinger if there ever was one!

No comments:

Post a Comment