Friday, January 10, 2020

Good Samaritan

Maria is out of town this week on a solo cruise. Maybe she'll have a fun story or two to tell me when she gets back home? But to be honest she was planning on making this more of a chill cruise. Just lots of reading and relaxing and chilling out.

But knowing she would be gone for a week I've been trying to have a little fun myself. I went to a really fun party last Sat night with Patricia who I met at a party about three months ago. We finally had sex for the first time. It was amazing! She was also the hottest woman at the party. It was sort of an ego boost to have the host of the party call her my girlfriend all night.

I also put up a hotdate ad on SLS. Usually as a single guy looking the chances are slim. Especially if you're part of a couple. So many couples consider that "cheating". Such BS. I think I wrote a post about that earlier. But I was surprised to get several responses. One was from a couple that we're known for years. They said they wanted to set something up for Saturday night. Awesome. But then they remembered they had a family thing going on. They've done that sort of thing to me/us before so I wasn't that surprised.

Then I got a note from a new couple that have caught my eye over the years. They said they would like to meet because hubby had a surgery recently and she was desperate for a good fucking. Perfect! We're going to meet tonight at a cheap hotel and he's going to watch as I fuck his wife for a nice long time. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm happy to be the good Samaritan and help them out. In a funny way this is one of the reasons I love the lifestyle/swinging. It can sometimes be about helping people in a sexual way that is fun for everyone. I would hope someday if I'm incapacitated for a bit that Maria could get some relief that way as well. No judgments, no guilt. It's kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment