Saturday, February 25, 2023

Serious 3sum Anticipation!!!

 So I'm not going to post this until after it happens. I believe in Karma a little bit. Bad luck bragging about something before it happens. I don't want to tempt fate. Shit could still happen. Someone could get sick at the last minute but... 

I'm so fucking excited!!!!

I have a date this coming Saturday night with two lady friends to have a 3sum to celebrate my birthday! A good old fashioned super hot FFM 3sum with two bi ladies. Every guy's fantasy. It's Monday night as I start to write this. 5 days to go! Who's counting?!

This is one of those tough birthdays, a number milestone that is a little hard to take. I'm turning 59 years old. Fuck. In one more year I'll be 60. Fuck FUCK. It's hard to comprehend. One of my best friends died a few months ago at the age of 56. It's been hitting me hard for the past few months. Then about a month ago a guy I knew from college passed away and it made the news. He was kind of a dick! We used to get in arguments in college because he was so conservative and right wing. He got sort of semi famous and I used to hear him on the local radio. So suddenly I've been feeling sort of mortal. 

In the past year or so I've been lucky enough to connect with several ladies off of FetLife. Yes, I'm getting older but I'm becoming a somewhat desirable silver fox. A Daddy Dom. When I was younger I had a baby face. Now that I've gotten older I think I've turned into a very good looking older man. When I was younger I looked sort of innocent and dorky. Now I look wise and more professorial. I can easily fit the look of the good looking older teacher/professor. I've been lucky enough to connect with a few younger women who are really into that look/type in the past year. Maybe there are a few advantages to growing older?

One is Jan. An old fashioned name. I met her first about a year ago. She hits a bunch of buttons for me. She's super cute and in her mid 20's. Sort of a punk look. Tattoos, piercings, and short buzz cut hair. Beautiful big breasts and a bit of a pear shape. Nice big hips and ass. We've played together about six or so times in the past year. She loves to get high and play! She gives really good head. She loves to ride my cock and cums a bunch. My kind of lady. Plus she's super chill and nice and fun to talk to. 

Then there is Summer. OMG. She is already one of my ATFs and I've only seen her three times so far. I met her about six months ago. Our first meeting was epic and I really need to write that story and post it. Summer is also in her 20's. She's a super cute Asian American. Chinese. I don't have a particular Asian fetish but it was more a surprise/bonus when she sent her first face pic to me. I was already in lust with her curvy amazing body and her personality when we sent messages back and forth! We've really connected in the past few months. I'll admit that I sort of have a crush on her. We text a lot. I think she's amazing.  

About a month ago I sent each of them a text. 

"My birthday is coming up at the end of the month. Would you be interested in joining me and another lady friend for a birthday 3sum?"

To my shock and surprise and amazement they both said "Yes!" Holy crap!!!

We've basically been texting and setting it up since then. I've been out of my mind with anticipation for the last month. They also are both very submissive to me and will be happy to do what I want. I'll be directing the activities all evening. They both have been so amazing and open and GGG when I've been asking them about limits and ideas. They both have been basically teasing me for weeks.

For instance I found my old digital video camera. I plugged it in and tried it out. It still works fine. I asked them both if they would mind if I video tape all of the fun and they both said it would be OK. I bought some blank tapes off of Amazon. I've got 3 hours of tape. I hope I fill up all of them! lol

They are both going to bring sexy lingerie to wear.

I asked them about condoms and fluid sharing. I'll be putting on a condom for fucking. I asked them both if they thought I should change condoms if I switch between them or if I can just leave it on knowing they'll be a little fluid exchange between the two of them. They both said they would be fine with me just leaving the condom on. Everyone has been tested recently enough. Consent. It's a wonderful thing! But, it's important to figure some of these things out beforehand. It's not really sexy and hot but it's sort of sexy and hot! 

I was looking through my toy drawer. I bought a brand new double dildo right before the pandemic and I never got to use it. I asked them both if they would mind if I brought it so we could try it out? They both said that is something they have always wanted to try! 

I knew that Summer was bi but I wasn't as sure about Jan. I send Jan a text asking her if she was OK with the bi stuff? Would she be OK with kissing Summer and eating Summer's pussy. A day later I got the response. "Sure! I'm so excited about this!!" Summer has been texting me telling me how much she wants to ride my cock while Jan is sitting on my face so she can kiss a girl. Summer also has texted me a few times about how much she wants to lick Jan's clit and my cock and balls while I'm fucking Jan.

This is going to be an amazing epic night! (knock on wood...) (please let's not something happen...)

My list...
Double head (of course) both standing and laying down on the bed
Me laying down. Jan sitting on my face while Summer is sitting on my cock. The two ladies kissing each other and playing with each other's breasts. (switch and reverse!)
Fucking Jan from behind while she's eating Summer's pussy. (switch and reverse!)
Having the ladies 69 with Summer on top and Jan on the bottom. Fuck Summer from behind while Jan is licking her clit and my balls and cock. (switch and reverse!)
Same sort of thing but move to the end of the bed. Fuck the lady on the bottom while the lady on top licks her clit. 
Have Jan fuck me reverse cowgirl leaning back while Summer is between our legs licking my balls and Jan's clit. (switch and reverse!)
Have Jan lay down and have Summer sit on her face. Fuck Jan. (switch and reverse!)
Fuck Summer from behind on our sides while Jan licks her clit and my balls. (switch and reverse!)
Watch the ladies play with the double dildo
Watch the ladies 69 and play with each other

-repeat!-

It's the night before we meet and I've got to admit I'm going bonkers. I haven't heard from Jan in a few days but the last message she sent me said "I can't wait for Saturday we're gonna have lots of fun!!" Jan has always been so steady and reliable. That's one of the things I've liked about her. If she says she's going to show up she'll show up.

Summer has been texting me almost every day. She's super excited about this! She really wants to play with Jill and have some good girl time. I'm all for that! 

But I am going bonkers. I'm so hyped up about this. I'm feeling a little nauseous. I very purposely didn't drink at all tonight and I'm going to go to bed a little early. I want to wake up and have it be tomorrow!

In the morning I'll text out the hotel info one more time to both of the ladies. I'll be really nervous I think until they are both actually in the room. Then I'm guessing everything will be just fine! :-)

---------

So I woke up this morning and within minutes both Summer and Jan had texted me. 
Summer wrote "Ahhh todays the day!"
Jan wrote "Today's the day!"
I like how they think alike. :-)

I actually hope Jan and Summer like each other. They remind me of each other. They're both about the same age and cute and nice and chill. They both love weed and know a lot about it. They both would rather wear sweat pants and a hoodie instead of sexy short skirts. Both are a little shy but once you get them behind closed doors they are amazing in bed. I actually think it would be super cool if they became friends and then had a 3sum with Jan, Summer and Summer's bf. Summer did mention that maybe next time we could have a 4sum with all of us? I wouldn't mind at all meeting Summer's bf. A 4sum sounds great to me!

But yeah. It's going to happen! I'm trying not to be too excited. No more nervous tummy. Just bouncing off the walls. Maria has actually been really nice about it. Helping me find a few toys and cleaning them up. "Honey, where is the cord for the wireless wand? I need to charge it up."

No comments:

Post a Comment