Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Catfish or Real?

 Got an interesting one going on right now... I have a pretty good BS detector at this point. I really can't tell if this current prospect is real or now? Sometimes I think that if it sounds too good to be true it's probably fake. This sounds too good to be true. But I'm getting serious vibes that it's all real? Maybe?

So about three months ago I noticed that a couple had checked out our profile on SLS. It showed a pic of what looked like a cute young very petite Asian girl and her more middle aged white husband. Their profile said that hubby loved to share his wife. They were from the Bay area but they travelled often and were in Chicago a fair amount. 

Their SLS profile said that she was 28 and he was 44. She was 5'0" and 100 lbs. She looked super cute and petite and curvy. Their profile also said they she liked to meet and play with older more mature white gentlemen over the age of 40. I was intrigued.

Then I read their certs. There were four of them. They were all from the past few years and all of them were glowing. They basically all said that a night with her was a night that you would never forget. She was beautiful and had a tight petite body. That she was completely submissive and would anything to please you. She was very oral. She was seductive and exotic. Almost every review also said that she had a  super tight pussy and was also very much into anal. Now I was even more intrigued to say the least!

I sent them a quick note. To my surprise and delight they wrote right back to say that yes they would be interested. I wasn't sure if I was talking to the husband or the wife? They asked if I had KiK? I gave them my address and I soon got a note. It was from her. I was soon chatting with the cute Asian wife. 

Her name was Aoi. She was born in Japan but moved to the US when she was four. She's a hotwife who loves to play with other men and her husband encourages it. Typically they meet someone. Chat for a bit. Then she starts to pleasure the man orally while her husband is still in the room. Then she gets up with the man and they go to the bedroom and close the door so hubby is waiting outside. Her husband is involved with high end venture capitalism and travels a lot for work all around the country. She works for her husband's boss as his personal assistant and fucks him at least once a week. She lost her virginity to her husband's boss a few days before their wedding. Her husband is lousy in bed and ignores her needs. 

It all sounds too perfect. Like something out of a LitErotica story. But her certs on SLS? 

The other day she asked if we could chat on the phone. I called her and after a few rings she picked up. She had that tiny cute Japanese voice you hear as a stereotype. I had trouble understanding her a few times because she was so soft spoken. But she seemed very real and very nice. It was easy to talk to her. But a phone call doesn't mean that she is actually going to meet me.

We've made plans for tonight, Saturday. She has said that her hubby is taking a client out for the night so she'll be free for 3 or 4 hours. We're planning on meeting at 7pm in the lobby of the hotel. She agreed to wear a dress that buttons up the front with garters and stockings and nothing else. No panties no bra. Then she'll unbutton her dress for me and reveal herself to me. She also said that she knows the hotel manager because they stay there so often and long. So she agreed to fuck him so we could have a deluxe suite to play in tonight. It sounds so hot. It sounds so amazing. It sounds so perfect that I'm starting to wonder if she can possibly be for real? 

We agreed to text this morning. She told me she arranged the room with the hotel manager. But now she doesn't know if and when her hubby will be heading out. He's waffling with her about his plans. So yeah, I'm starting to get that "feeling". I hope she proves me wrong. We agreed that we would touch base at 3pm this afternoon and she would let me know before then if she hears anything more about his plans for the night. 

I'm hopeful that things will work out. But more and more I'm thinking she's a fake? I'm thinking the odds are about 50/50 at this point. I honestly was planning on staying in this weekend after having an amazing 3sum last weekend. If things fall through I won't be too upset because I've downloaded all the digital video files and I wanted to start putting together a video with the highlights. So I'll have a super fun night either way! 

So at 12:30 she sent a message that said, "sigh, not looking good". I wrote back, "what's up?" Haven't heard a peep from her and I can see that she didn't read my message. I wrote to her at 3pm like we agreed on and no response. The messages still sit there unread. 

Catfish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment