Monday, September 19, 2016

New things

Sometimes I think I've seen it all. But last night I saw Maria do two new things. They were totally hot...

We went to our fave GB club. One of the mottos of the club is "Where fantasies become memories". On the drive there Maria and I talked about her limits for the night. She surprised me a bit by saying that she thought it would be fun to say that after 10pm if any guys came on her she wasn't going to clean it up. She wanted to be covered in cum. It had always been a long time fantasy to do that but she thought that some guys weren't into that. She thought if she warned the guys about the time limit that if they were into it great. But if they weren't they had been warned.

So she was really looking forward to getting covered in cum.

The GB started and everyone started fucking. It seemed like it had been going for a while when I noticed that there were three guys around her jacking off. One of them started to fuck her but the other two were still stroking their cocks over her breasts. I told them that as far as I was concerned the time had come. It was after 10 as far as I was concerned.

The guy who was fucking her fucked her for a while longer but then moved away. One of the guys who was stroking his cock moved between Maria's legs and leaned over her and aimed his cock at her breasts. Maria (and I who was watching from the couch just a few feet away) could tell that he was going to cum soon. There was that build up. It took a minute or two but he soon erupted. He started to cum hard and shot several big shots of cum all over Maria's breasts.

But here was the amazing thing. Maria started to cum. I realized that nobody was stimulating her in any other way. Nobody was playing with her breasts. Nobody was fucking her or playing with her clit. It was all from the guy cumming on her. It set her off. She came hard. Really hard. Fuck. It was hot to see. I had never seen her do that before.

There were several more hours of fucking. I came four times that night. Whenever Maria is at the parties it always drives me crazy and turns me on so much that I cum a lot. Two times I came all over her breasts and face myself.

Then at the end of the party something else happened. The host of the party played with her at the end. He has a nice big cock. He started to fuck Maria from behind hard. He started to do this "thing" with his cock. Maria and I still aren't sure exactly what he was doing! He did this thing with the head of his cock. Going in and out really fast right at Maria's opening. It rubbed right against her g-spot. She started to cum harder than I think I had ever seen her cum. He fucked her for a good long time and did his trick on her a bunch. At one point he asked her to turn over. When she moved we all realized that there was a huge puddle under her. So when he did that trick on her it was making her squirt while she was cumming. She had squirted a few times while being fucked but nothing like that. Once again this was something new and amazing.

So two new and amazing things in one night that I had never seen Maria do. It's amazing to me that after all these years we are still doing new and exciting things. That is one of the reasons we love this lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment