Friday, March 2, 2018

Getting too old for this! lol

OMG. Last weekend was amazing. But Maria and I are still recovering three days later! We were joking that we're getting too old for this. On the other hand we had an absolutely amazing weekend. It was one of those weekends that would be a dream/fantasy for so many couples.

First of all. It's my birthday this week. When we celebrate our birthdays in our house we don't just celebrate the day. We celebrate the whole week if we can! I love to do hot sexy swinger stuff during my birthday week. This week my birthday was sort of in the middle of the week so we planned stuff for the weekend before and after my birthday. Bookends.

It all started last Saturday night at The Environment party. It was a hotel take over party. We had a room booked on the 3rd floor which was the "party" floor. The entire 3rd floor was where the party would be. People had rooms booked on the 2nd floor, and the 1st floor was for the vanilla folks who had no idea what was going on above them.

There were a lot of couples there and a LOT of single guys. The rules were that if your door was closed please do not disturb. If your door was cracked you were open to play but you should come in and ask first. If your door was open you were open to play. You had to ask first still of course but come on in! We left our door open almost all night. That's how we roll! We were there to play.

Maria basically was playing with one guy after another from 9:30 till 2 in the morning. She took a few small breaks but basically she was playing the entire time. It was amazing! I watched her suck and fuck guy after guy after guy. We also met a really nice guy there that we would like to get together with again. He was super cool and chill and really liked Maria's curves.

Oh. I totally forgot to mention that we had some friends visiting for the weekend. Our friends Alex & Brenda who we met last summer in Pittsburg were in town for the weekend. We had been talking to them for months about a good time to visit. This hotel party sounded perfect. They could get a room and we could get a room.

In a funny way the whole night was a sexual haze. So much going on. Most of the time I would watch Maria. But sometimes I would wander down the hall and see what else was going on. Some of the rooms had their doors closed. Some rooms were open with people playing. Some rooms were open with people just drinking and talking. I noticed that our room was one of the few rooms where it seemed like there was play going on the entire time.

So by the time we got home at 3 in the morning Maria could already barely walk. To be honest my cock was sore from the amount of playing I did and from just stroking myself for four hours straight while I watching Maria getting fucked!

Then on Sunday we had plans to meet our friends Alex and Brenda again in the evening for a small group party. We usually don't play two days in a row but our friends were in town and we wanted to have fun with them. We had put up a hot date ad and went with a couple of the best responses. We thought 4 couples would be fun.

On Sunday we had one couple cancel on us but the other couple sounded like they were really looking forward to it. We were going to have a fun 6sum! Alex and Brenda checked into their hotel room in the afternoon and texted us the room number. We texted the other couple, Aaron and Maddie, the room number as well. We were going to meet at 5pm and hopefully play until around 8. The problem was that Maria and I were still feeling tired and sore from the night before!

We got there at around 5:05 and it turned out that Alex and Brenda had gotten there right before us. Perfect timing! We talked for about 20 minutes and then it was on. It was amazing as it turned out. Fantastic group sex! Yes, we all swapped partners but we also constantly switched around in different combinations. It was the best kind of group sex.

One minute Maria and Maddie would be sucking my cock together while I looked over at Alex and Aaron fucking Brenda together. Then I would be fucking Maddie while she was sucking Alex's cock while Maria and Brenda played with Aaron, and etc etc...  It seemed like we tried just about every combination. Even though we were tired we had so much fun that we didn't mind one bit. One of my favorite moments was when Brenda asked me to fuck her in the ass. She told me that if she lay on her back and I fucked her ass from the top it sometimes made her squirt. We tried it and she started to cum hard. Soon enough I felt a warm gush around my cock. She smiled and told me I was making her squirt. It was awesome! That had never happened to me before.

We staggered out of the room at around 7:30. We had ended up fucking and sucking for almost 2 hours. Now we REALLY could barely walk! Luckily for us we had the next day off. It was a three day weekend for us. I also still had some very fun plans for the following weekend! A fun GB/orgy party at our favorite GB club, Midwest Fantasy Adventures. Happy birthday to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment