Sunday, May 3, 2015

Funny/weird story

So this is the kind of thing that could only happen in my life!

I had a situation about a year ago that I wasn't sure how to handle. It was a little weird. I go to these GB parties about once a month that I love. Maria goes about 4 or so times a year herself. They are amazing parties and we love them. There is a grrl/lady/woman who is part of the staff and at almost every party. I'll call her Marceline. I think she went to the second ever party I went to at this place a couple of years ago. As soon as I saw her it was lust at first sight. I have a wide range of types of women that I'm attracted to but she hit a lot of my buttons! She has sort of a punk look. Short hair that is often dyed different colors. Her body is covered with tattoos. Tall with super long sexy legs. She likes to wear heels that make her legs look even more amazing. Plus I learned when she played at the parties that she was amazing and fun in bed. When she would cum her whole body would shake. (and she would cum a LOT!)

So I would go to the parties and she would often be there. Sometimes she would play and often she would just work as a staff member. We would talk and as I got to know her more I thought she was really cool and interesting on top of having a hot body. Maria got to meet her as well since she would go to the parties. Maria also thought she had an amazing body and was fun to talk to. She had her own sex blog and I started to read it. In fact I can say that her blog pretty much was the inspiration for me to start my own. It was clear from reading it that she not only had a hot body but she was also highly intelligent. Now I was even more in lust with her!

Then about a year ago I went to one of the GB parties on my own. Maria couldn't make it that month. I ended up talking to Marceline for a long time that night. Somehow the topic of Loudon Wainwright came up. We both loved Loudon but our respective S.O.'s didn't. He was also going to be performing in about a month at a place near us. She told me that she would be happy to go out on a date with me for the night and see the show. I was like, "really?!" A "date"? Cool! We also figured out that we both worked just a few minutes from each other. Perhaps we could "get together" some time after work? We ended up figuring out how to contact each other by email and started sending each other notes back and forth.

This is where it got a little weird. It seemed like for a month or two we did this sort of dance around each other. It turned out the show was sold out but we started talking about making plans to "hang out" after work some time. But what did "hang out" mean? Did it mean going to a bar and having a drink and talking for a bit? Or did it mean going to a hotel room and fucking each other for hours? It seemed sort of silly in a way. We had already met each other many times, talked and knew we liked each other. We had also already had sex together many times! But it had always been in the context of the GB parties with a bunch of other people around. Hooking up for sex together one on one somehow seemed different?

Now, part of the problem, and I'll be totally upfront about this, was me. After all these years of swinging there is still a big part of me that is a 16 year old boy who is insecure and doesn't know how to talk to girls. I'm still a big dork sometimes. I'm not a suave slick swinger. I'm not a Casanova. I'm still basically kind of shy and awkward. I was still sort of amazed that Marceline would even be interested in me.

After a month or two of emails back and forth talking about trying to get together sometime but not really getting to what we would do if we got together I sat down and talked to Maria. Once again I think this is something that could only happen in my life! I asked her what she thought I should do? Should I just make a date with her to "hang out" and see what happened? Or should I tell her that what I really wanted to do was take her to a hotel room for an evening and fuck for hours? Maria told me that she thought I should just lay it out and be direct. See what she said. That way I would finally know what she was thinking. So I took her advice. I sent her a note flat out asking her if she wanted to meet after work sometime soon and get a hotel room together. She wrote back quickly and said "yes"! I told Maria and she was happy for me.

Once again I think most people would find this shocking and amazing. Me, talking to my wife and getting advice about how to hook up with another lady? How many couples do that?!

We ended up making plans to meet. Our idea of a fun night together would be to meet at the hotel., bring some good music to listen to, bring our computers so we could also watch some cool/fun cartoons together, order a pizza while we were there, and fuck for hours! We did just that and it was amazing. Some of the most phenomenal sex I've ever had outside of Maria. It was an amazing fun night.

That was a year ago. Now we get together every few months. We don't meet every week. We don't meet even once a month. But every few months we get together and have a great night together. Once Maria and I met her at a swingers club and the three of us had a really fun night together. That's another story! We'll be seeing her in a few weeks when Maria and I go to the next GB. Then we're really looking forward to the end of June when we already have a date set up with her and another guy we know from the GB club. The four of us are going to have an epic 4sum! It should be a lot of fun because both Marceline and Maria have played with the other guy and both really like him and he really likes both of them as well. It can be hard to make up a 4sum where everyone is into it. Everyone is going to be VERY into it in this case!

So many great times, and all I had to do was ask.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun night coming up! (Literally, lol) lucky guy!!!! I've always found myself
    More socially open after a good few tokes!

    ReplyDelete