Friday, April 24, 2015

Don't fuck your coworkers

Since we started having an open relationship years ago one of our firm rules has always been to never fuck our coworkers. It's just too risky.

I think there are people out there that consider swingers to be degenerate perverts who are oversexed and can't control themselves. They probably think that if you're a swinger you'll be the type of guy to hit on all the ladies at work. No self control. But I think the fact that I've had an outlet in swinging and can play with other ladies once in a while has actually made me a better person when it comes to relating to women. I've never made a pass at a female coworker and always treat them as professionals and equals. I think if I wasn't in the lifestyle and was constantly wondering about what other women were like I would have a harder time relating to my female coworkers. Does that make sense?

Especially now with the web there is no reason to fuck your coworkers. It's just so easy to find people to play. Why take the risk of fucking up your career in some way?

1 comment: