Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Kitty balls

I haven't posted anything in a bit. I think I mentioned that I posted all of the sex stories that I wrote back in the day. Any new sex stories will be new. I've learned that writing new sex stories takes some time! I'm working on one right now that is an EPIC. My 30th birthday party at the swingers club. Amazing night. It's taking a long time to get it all down. In the meantime...

This was a funny story. Was it a swinger nightmare?! Not sure...  but it was a night we'll never forget!

Our friends Dan and Stacy were coming over to our apartment to visit us and have some fun. We were really looking forward to it as we had played with them a few times by then. We were comfortable with them and we knew how much fun they were.

They arrived and we shared a bottle of wine. We smoked a little bit of weed and chatted and caught up on life. We were also all very horny and were looking to play. After a bit Maria suggested we move to the bedroom. Everyone was up for playing so we moved to the bedroom. Clothes started to quickly come off. We had put some candles around to set the mood and I took a minute to light them and turn off the lights. It looked nice. I had about 5 candles lit around the room. Just enough so we could all see each other. It was a nice and sexy mood. We were all ready to go!

We were all naked at this point. Dan went to Maria and started to kiss her while Stacy came to me and I kissed her deep. We quickly moved to the bed. Dan and I laid down on the bed next to each other and Maria started to suck his cock while Stacy started to suck me. It was amazing! I love moments like that. I loved having my cock sucked by Stacy while I could look over and see Maria sucking Dan's cock. I was already getting very worked up.

Just then we all smelled this smell...  it was something weird. something I had never smelled before. It seemed like we all looked over and all noticed together that our cat Malcolm had jumped up on our dresser. He was looking over us while his little furry kitty butt was right over one of the candles. The flames were right up against his poor little kitty balls. It seemed like just when we noticed is just when our poor cat Malcolm noticed his balls were being fried. All of a sudden he went "Yeawwww!" and jumped about three feet up in the air. He leapt off of the table and did this weird scooting thing on the floor for a few minutes straight. I wish I had an iPhone and could have made a video. It would have been a YouTube classic. We didn't know if we should laugh or cry? The poor cat and his poor cat balls! After a moment or two we all just busted up! I think I laughed just about harder then I've ever laughed in my life. I was crying. Watching poor Malcolm do his weird scooting thing on the floor. I also learned that laughing that hard made my cock go soft. Maybe it was the fact that the poor cat had his balls fried?! I had some empathy for the poor cat. I think Dan was in the same position as me. He was laughing so hard he was crying and it looked like he wasn't ready to play anytime soon.

We had to take a break. We made sure our poor kitty was OK. To be honest I can barely remember what happened the rest of the night. I think we chilled out a bit, laughed some more, and finally fucked. It was one of those rare 4sum quickies. As I recall once we finally played it was late, it only lasted about 15 minutes, and Dan and Stacy left pretty soon after. In all these years of swinging what I remember most about that night is our poor cat burning his little kitty balls.

These are the things that happen to real swingers! You can't make up shit like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment