Tuesday, April 7, 2015

After sex

btw...  something that we've noticed over the years is that some of the best sex Maria and I have ever had is the after sex. The sex that we have when we come home after an amazing encounter with other people. The sex that we have just together after every one else has left the orgy.

Maybe it's the difference between "making love" and good fun juicy sex? Don't get me wrong. I LOVE having sex with other ladies! I love an amazing 3sum or 4sum or small orgy. But Maria is the best. She will always be my #1.

I think that's why the after sex is so hot? We'll go out and play with other people and then I get to come home and share the adventure with my favorite lover? We'll fuck and talk about the nasty things we did. We love to ask each other what our favorite parts were. We'll ask each other if there was anything we didn't like. We'll also just fuck and just revel in the sensations and enjoy each other's bodies. It seems like some of the most intense sex we've ever had has been after sex. Do I see Maria as more desirable after I see her fuck other people? Does seeing other people desire her validate my own desire for her? We'll come home after a swinger date and I just want to fuck her even more!

I'll look down at her while I'm fucking her and think about that cock that she was sucking just an hour or so ago. I'll think about the look on her face when the other man's cock entered her for the first time. I'll think about the look on the other lady's face when Maria started to lick her pussy for the first time.

I think the after sex is also often really good because I've already cum two or three times already so it can last a nice long time. I can really fuck Maria long and hard. She is also usually really worked up by this point. We've learned how to get her to squirt by playing with her g-spot. When we come home now after we fuck other people I can often get her to squirt long and hard. She loves it!

So go out and fuck other people. Then come home and have the best sex you'll ever have together as a couple! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment