Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Party People

Sometimes I think we're weird swingers. In that we don't like to drink and dance all night. We would rather chat for a bit and actually play and have sex for hours. Is that so strange?!

One of the things that we're a little worried about on the cruise is the whole "party people" scene. Every night there is a theme night. Green Night. Fantasy Night. Lingerie Night. It appears that these themes are an excuse to get in a big room with a DJ pumping the music and people drinking and dancing for hours.

Maria found this video from the last cruise, and to be honest it horrified her!!

https://vimeo.com/148906539?ref=em-share

This is just so NOT our scene!

While this video might have surprised Maria a bit it wasn't a surprise to me. In fact I had mentioned to her a few weeks ago that I thought it would be sort of like that. I also said, and I still think this, is that I wouldn't mind just going for it one night. Trying to be a "party person". I actually like to dance. I like EDM music. But I also like to be able to chill and talk to the person next to me. It's not a scene I'm usually comfortable with. But maybe we can go in? Check it out for 15 minutes, and then leave?! Just so we can say we did it?!

One of the whole things about the cruise though (we think) is that the theme night dance parties won't be the only way to meet people. At least we hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment