Saturday, February 25, 2017

Unfortunate Music Choices

I like to listen to music when I fuck. Get into the rhythm! I went on a date recently with a fave lady friend of mine. She's "cool" so I decided to play one of my favorite recent playlists that I've been getting into on Apple Music. The Post Punk playlist. I love post punk...

I hit shuffle and it all seemed good at the beginning. The first song that popped on was "Warm Leatherette" by the Normal. Perfect! Good fucking music in my book.


To be honest the next hour was a blur. We fucked and licked and kissed and sucked and rolled around and had fun. The music wasn't a "problem". We barely noticed it.

Then I came and she came one last time and we cuddled in post coital bliss. "Damaged Goods" by the Gang of Four came on. This is one of my favorite songs of all time. I love it but...  wrong time wrong place it seemed...

"Your kiss so sweet
Your swear so sour
Sometimes I'm thinking that I love you
But I know it's only lust
The sins of the flesh
Are simply sins of lust
Sweat's running down your back
Sweat's running down your neck
Heated couplins in the sun"



It was weird...  kind of ruined the mood... We tried our best to just cuddle and ignore it and relax. But the next song started soon enough. "The Closet" by Lydia Lunch and the Teenage Jerk.



My favorite rock critic of all time, Lester Bangs, once described her voice as sounding like a cross between fingers on a chalk board and a cat getting its tail pulled. Shrieky and horrible. Perfect for an angsty punk rock night but NOT sexy at all! My friend turned to me and said, "Can you PLEASE turn that off?!"

I put the "Chill Music" playlist on instead and we started to fuck some more. But it was an unfortunate music choice on my part! Doh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment