Saturday, February 18, 2017

3 for 3!

So after my "brag" post a few weeks back I meant to post a quick follow up. I had three different exciting plans lined up. I mentioned that often at least one of two things won't work out. Then I posted about my plans which meant that surely I was going to curse myself. Well the curse didn't work. All three plans worked out. Three for three!

The only "issue" was our final date. The third one. We were going to meet a new couple that we had been dying to meet. They seemed really nice and cool. The only "issue" we had with them was that they showed up almost two hours late. wtf?! It sort of pissed us off. We're pretty much "on time" kind of people. We stress if we're going to be 15 minutes late when we're meeting people. We would NEVER show up two hours late. We had fun once they showed up but really?!

I was thinking about it...  what would we have done when we were first starting and all of this was still fresh? Maybe waiting for them wouldn't have bugged us? Maybe the anticipation of waiting would have turned us on? The build up? I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment