Thursday, January 12, 2017

Afterglow

So Mary, my Mystery Date friend just left the hotel room.

Earlier in the day things were iffy. She had issues with a sick kid and work she needed to get done and time. At one point she thought she wouldn't be able to get out tonight. But I think she wanted to meet me as much as I wanted to meet her and she decided we should go for it. We ended hanging out and chatting and fucking for about three hours.

It was fantastic!

She was totally cute. When she got out of her car she was wearing yoga pants and leather boots. She had a nice little petite body with long brown hair. When she said hello I detected an accent. I asked her about it and she told me she was from Mexico. I had no idea. I had never asked her about her background because that doesn't really matter to me. But I liked her accent. I thought it was sexy! I had no idea I was meeting a sexy Latina hot wife when we talked earlier.

I think it was one of those cases where we had emailed each other so much that we took one look at each other and knew that it was on. After she had been in the room for about 10 minutes she told me that she needed to rinse off. I told her that I did to so she asked me if I wanted to go first. I got in the shower and washed off quickly. I didn't even bother to get dressed when I got out. She took a look at me with a funny smile on her face and went off to the bathroom to get in the shower herself.

When she was done I went to take a peek at her when she was drying off. She had a very nice little body. She pulled out some fishnet stockings and a little lingerie thing out of a bag and put them on. She remembered me mentioning that I loved fishnet stockings! We were soon kissing and making out like teenagers. She took a second to do something that I loved. She called her husband and put him on speakerphone. She had told me that he was out of the country on a business trip. I loved the thought of him sitting in a hotel room far away listening to me fuck his lovely wife.

Mary asked me what position I wanted to fuck her in and I told her I would love it if she went on top. I lay down and she got on me reverse cowgirl. She had a really cute little ass and I could see my cock going in and out of her shaved and very wet pussy. Usually I have great self control and can last a long time. But the whole scene was so hot that I ended up coming in about 5 minutes. I felt bad about it and told her I was sorry but she told me she loved that. She loved it when she knew she was getting a guy all worked up to the point where he would cum like that! So no worries.

I was so worked up that it didn't take me long to get hard again anyway. She gave me head and it was fantastic. She seemed to have no gag reflex and loved to swallow my whole cock. She had asked me to bring my favorite toys. We ended playing a long time with the whips and crops and dildos as well. I had a great time whipping her ass and playing with her pussy. She loved it when I put the really huge thick dildo in her pussy and a bullet vibrator on her clit and told her to press her legs together. (Maria loves that also!)

I lasted much longer the second time. She loved it when I fucked her hard from behind and slapped her ass. I noticed that she would move her phone so her hubby could hear her. When I was fucking her from behind she was literally screaming with pleasure. Having been on the other end of the line in those situations I know that her husband was probably loving every second. Wondering just exactly what was going on? Picturing in his mind his lovely wife getting fucked by me...

After fucking twice we took a break and talked more. I ended up telling her about the MFA parties and she was VERY interested. She wanted to know all about them and was fascinated. She really wants to go to the next party she can with Maria and me. So hopefully she can join us in February? The couple we're meeting next weekend are REALY interested in it also. They might go as well!

When we were talking Mary also told me how much she loved to dance. She had on a techno mix and started to do a sexy dance. I got behind her and grabbed her hips and started to move with her. It was fun and really hot the way she rubbed her ass up and down over my cock. I soon started to get hard again. We danced for a while. Then she turned around and kissed me, grabbed my now very hard cock, and said "I want you to fuck me on the couch."

We moved over by the couch. She made sure her hubby was still on the phone and put it down on the side table. Then Mary got on her knees in front of me and started to suck my cock again. I grabbed her hair on each side of her head and started to fuck her face. She loved it. But she also wanted to get fucked more. She opened a condom wrapped and handed me the condom. I put it on and sat down on the couch.

She was very limber! First she rode me facing me. She seemed to really enjoy riding my cock and was soon screaming in pleasure again. She really liked it (and had asked me to do it) when I would squeeze her breasts really hard. It was a lot of fun to fuck her that way. Then she sort of surprised me by swinging her legs around so she could fuck me reverse cowgirl again. She told me to stretch out my legs. She leaned over and supported herself on my legs and started to ride me hard. I'm not sure any lady has ever fucked me like that before? Once again she was soon screaming out in pleasure. She seemed to really scream loud when she was really enjoying herself!

She rode me like that for about 10 minutes before I think she got tired. She looked over at the barstool chair and said, "why don't we try that now?" I liked the way Mary thought! She got on it and wiggled her ass at me and I was soon fucking her deep from behind again. It was a really good height to fuck her hard and deep. We fucked like that for a while and then we went off to the bedroom again. She got on the bed with her ass in the air and I knew what to do! I think she liked it when I would fuck her from behind. ;-)

I fucked her hard from behind but soon felt that point of no return once again. I was soon filling up the condom deep inside of her. She told me that she could feel my cock spurting into her and loved it. We rolled on our side and cuddled for a bit. I looked at the clock and realized that we had basically been playing for about two and a half hours.

She realized that she really couldn't stay much longer and we got dressed and chatted a little more. She told me she really was very interested in MFA and we should make plans. She seemed really nice and easy to get along with. I think we've made a new friend. :-)

I walked her to her car and gave her a hug and kiss and went back to the room.

I should be tired after cumming three times! But I feel like I'm walking on air. I've got that afterglow from having awesome fun sex with someone new. When this happens I get hyped! I can't go to sleep for hours. So a blog post and Steam games. Stay up late and have some fun. A great night!

and now I have Saturday night to look forward to. and Maria and I still have plans to meet the new couple we've been talking to next weekend. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment