Saturday, January 7, 2017

Sick

So after the fun we had with Marcus at the MFA party we wanted to meet him again. He texted us however to let us know that he was going to be moving out of town right after the New Year. Darn it. We meet a really great guy and he's moving away!

We really wanted to get together with him before he left. We set up a date for the Friday night before New Years Eve. The problem however, was that Maria had a bad head cold. We assumed it would go away before then. We had about a week to go.

But it didn't get better. Maria was feeling worse every day instead of feeling better.

She went to urgent care when she thought she probably had a sinus infection because she was feeling so bad. The doctor looked at her and said, "No, you don't have a sinus infection. You just have a really bad old fashioned head cold. There's a bad one that's going around that seems to last for two or three weeks."

We tried to reschedule for Sunday, New Years Day. But when it came Maria still felt terrible. We had to cancel. It sucked. Maria was looking forward it and Marcus was moving away. Hopefully we'll be able to get together someday down the road. But it seemed like a lost opportunity.

I was feeling a little bummed and frustrated and knew that if I was going to have any fun it would be on my own. I looked at SLS at the Hot Dates. I noticed that on Monday an old friend was putting together a GB party and was looking for guys. I wrote him a note and we were soon texting. He told me that a "hot Asian" girl would be there. He sent a pic and she did look hot! This could be fun! The party was also at a hotel that was a 15 minute drive away. Super easy to get to. It made sense to go ahead and check it out. When I told Maria about it she understood why I wanted to go out and have some fun. I still think I'm AMAZINGLY lucky that I'm part of a couple where we play mostly together but also apart. Maria is amazing and wonderful in that regard. and I LOVE it when she goes out and plays on her own. ;-)

I ended up going and it was a fantastic night! There were three ladies there and I ended up playing with all of them. The "hot Asian" girl, Abbie, was indeed totally hot. She was in her mid 20's with a bunch of tattoos, very pretty, and just a lot of fun! She was also Korean for what it matters. She was thin but has an amazing ass and incredible perky breasts with very nice nipples. She also had a VERY tight pussy and knew how to use her kegels. ;-)

As sometimes happens at parties with a super hottie the other ladies get ignored. I think I was one of just 3 or 4 guys who paid any attention at all to the other ladies. Yes, I like sexy Korean ladies, but I also like sexy curvy Latino ladies. I think the other ladies appreciated that I came to the party and gave them some attention as well.

But I still wanted to do something fun with Maria. I remember at one point during the party getting a blow job from the hot curvy Latino lady and thinking to myself how much I wished Maria had been able to come to the party with me...  Thinking of my lovely wife while having group sex with strangers. Is that weird/romantic?!

The same guy who put together the GB party was putting together another party for tonight. This party was for couples, a few bi ladies, and a few guys. I looked at who was coming and it looked like a great group. Last night I talked to Maria and asked her how she was doing. She said she was feeling a lot better. We told the host that we were interested in coming but we wanted to sleep on it and see how Maria was feeling in the morning.

When she woke up in the morning she felt a lot better! She was hardly stuffy at all. She told me that she really wanted to go to the party so we could finally get out and have some fun together. I texted the host and let him know.

Now...  there's this couple on SLS that we've been wanting to meet for months. We've been sending them notes back and forth. They look like they could be a lot of fun. The only "issue" is that they're young. In their late 20's, and usually Maria prefers to play with more mature people but...  they seem awesome. He's an AA gentleman who looks a lot like one of the dudes in De La Soul and she's a white lady who has a beautiful curvy body. Maria and I have said over the years that it's hard to find ladies with bodies that are similar to hers. Petit but also very curvy. This lady has a body like that. Plus she's also super pretty and the two of them seem very nice.

I sent them a note. Asking if by any chance they were free tonight and could meet us at the party. They wrote back and said "Yes"! We started texting each other back and forth.

I also had band practice during the day. So I drove off to the city as all of this was starting to go down. They were texting me hot pix while I was driving down the highway. I didn't look at all! But it was awesome to see all the pix when I parked. This was going to be a fun night! They looked like an amazing couple. I sent them a bunch of pix of Maria and went off to practice for a few hours.

Then I picked up some food at our fave Submarine place in the city and drove home. When I got home Maria was taking a nap. It was about 4:30 and she was still asleep when it hit me that I was really tired as well. We didn't need to leave until about 8. I figured I would take a nap as well. I went upstairs and got into bed as quiet as I could.

We both crashed until about 5:30. We got up and I asked Maria how she was feeling. When she answered I could tell right away that it wasn't good. That super stuffy icky feeling voice. Oh no...

She said that she was starting to feel really awful again. Crap. We gave it some time but we ended up having to cancel. We felt terrible telling both the host and our new friends that we couldn't make it.

On the other hand we know the host has parties almost every weekend. We can wait till Maria feels better. We sent a note to the hot couple asking them to forgive us and letting them know they were #1 on our list. We're planning on meeting them in a few weeks when we're all free. We'll rent a room and just play for hours. Something to look forward to. But this does sort of suck. Maria has had about the worst cold ever. The doc told her that it could last 2-3 weeks and he was right. Fuck. I hope she gets better soon for so many reasons. Mainly because I want her to feel better!

then hopefully we can plan some more fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment