Monday, January 9, 2017

Exciting expectations!

OK...  I'm probably going to fuck myself here. Because I don't like to "brag" or talk about shit before it happens. I feel like it's bad luck. Bad swinger karma or something.

But I feel this post is more about that wonderful fun feeling of excitement you get when you've got some really fun "dates" lined up. It's one of the things I love about swinging/the lifestyle. Half of the fun I think is the expectation...  the build up...  the excitement of what is to come. This is one of the reasons I/we do this. I can't imagine a life where I didn't have things like this to look forward to...

I'm really excited about a few things coming up. All of a sudden it seems like I'm blessed!

First and foremost is the cruise in March. I was telling Maria tonight that our dance card is already getting fairly full. We've gotten some great notes from other couples who are also going on the cruise. It looks like we'll make a few new friends at least. We bought our plane tickets today to fly down to Ft. Lauderdale. It's happening! We also finally got the "confirmation" email with the reservation number. We can start booking our drink packages and day excursions. We want to go to Chichen Itza. Yes, there is the swinger/sex part of the cruise but we're also just looking forward to being on a cruise for the first time and doing some of the side trips. We're both history/culture geeks. We would rather go out and see the ancient pyramids than go to the nude dance party on the beach. (which is one of the other day excursion choices!)

Then there is that couple that we were going to meet at the party last Saturday. We really did feel bad about Maria still being sick and us not being able to make it. I sent them some more texts, apologized again, and set up another date for later in the month. I told them that we would go ahead and just rent a room and they could join us for the evening if they wanted. We also asked them if they would like it to just be the 4 of us or perhaps a few more people. They told us they would love to add a few more. So we're working on setting up a small party on the 21st. Most of all though we're looking forward to finally meeting this couple. We've been talking to them for about six months on SLS and they look like a lot of fun!

Then on Saturday night I have a one on one date set up with my ATF lady friend Jessica. We set it up a few weeks ago before all this other stuff went down. We're going to meet at our fave hotel and bang for hours like we always do. I meet her once every few months now. We always have a LOT of fun together. So I have that to look forward to as well! I still always sort of pinch myself every time we meet. Is this really happening? "I'm not worthy!"

Then I feel like something else just sort of dropped into my lap. These things seem to keep happening to me recently...

There is a couple I've been talking to on SLS for probably five years now. We've never met. But I've always loved their profile and pix. They are also a couple that usually plays together but also play apart. They're a "free profile" couple so, to be honest, I've had my doubts as to if they're real. They seem so hot. Too good to be true? But I've also noticed that they've gotten some recent certs from people that we know and trust. So I assume they really are real?

I was emailing them earlier this week. The lady half, Mary, told me that her hubby was going out of town for the week. She was thinking of going to a party on Tuesday night and did I want to join her there? I sent her an email back, a bit blunt perhaps, but sometimes I like to see how people will respond. I said, "I'm have to work late on Tuesday but I'm free on Thursday and Friday nights. Would you like to meet for a drink? It would be fantastic to finally meet you!"

She wrote back and said, "Sure!"

and then many emails were exchanged. It quickly became clear that she didn't want to meet for just a drink. She wanted to meet so that we could finally play. Or more to the point, have a drink or two, and then play!

So I have a hotel room reserved for Thursday night. I'm going to drive there after work and email her the room number. She's going to knock on the door, we're going to chat for a bit, and then hopefully play for a few hours. It all came together so quickly. Sometimes it seems like all you have to do is ask...

But I also know that this has been building up for months/years. This is often the hottest sex as well. That first time fun new energy. It should be a lot of fun!

and we'll see how it all actually goes down. In my experience if you make three plans if one happens it's normal, two happening is good luck, and if all three happen it's a miracle! Sometimes that's why I make a bunch of plans. You never know what's going to happen. Will the 21st work out? Will Jessica or myself get sick by Saturday night? Will Mary actually show up at the hotel room door? Will Maria and I have an amazing time on the cruise in March? So many hot and amazing things to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment