Thursday, January 5, 2017

Oatmeal



So Maria and I have this weird tradition. If we go on a "swinger" date and things go well we come home and make oatmeal in the crockpot. We know when we wake up the morning after, we're going to be hungry, and ready to have something solid and yummy and healthy. It's turned into sort of a code phrase for us. If we're driving home after some fun times one of us will say, "shall I make a batch of oatmeal?", and we'll giggle to ourselves.

The recipe is super simple

1 cup of steel cut oatmeal (get the good stuff)  
4 cups of water

Put it in the crock pot and cook on a low temp for 8-10 hours. Perfect for putting together after a night out and it'll be ready in the morning when you wake up.

We made oatmeal last weekend. ;-)

A LOT of guys send us messages on the swinger website we're on. SLS. I often tell them that if they want to meet us just go to an MFA party. 99% of the guys when we tell them that bail.

Well this guy sent us a note on SLS, Marcus. He claimed to be an ex athlete from England. He was a tall handsome black gentlemen (if he's from England is he an AA?) who looked to have a massive thick cock. All of his notes to us were polite and well written. We told him about the MFA party and he seemed very interested. We exchanged phone numbers so we could text. It turned out that the last male ticket had been sold. But I texted my friend Justin at MFA and he was really cool about it. He told me that he could open up a spot for Marcus for an hour. If he was serious and wanted to sign up he could come.

He did it.

We got to the party about an hour before the festivities were to begin. A little time to be social before the fun started. Marcus was nowhere to be seen. I thought he would flake out like so many other single guys seem to do. I texted him to see what was up. He texted back that he was on the way and would be there soon. Sure enough, a few minutes later a very large black gentleman walked through the door. He recognized us and came to say hello and give Maria a hug.

He was a great guy. Easy to talk to and he really did have a nice English accent. He was also huge. I couldn't wait to see him play with Maria. But I also have to admit, I was a little worried how he would do at his first MFA party? Would he only play with Maria? It seemed like he was so into her that I was worried that he would be pushy with her. It turned out that I had nothing to worry about. He was awesome. A true gentleman. He was really good about playing with Maria but also playing with the other women as well. I think he played with every woman there.

He also drive Maria crazy when he fucked her with his huge cock. He was a few inches longer than me and REALLY thick. Like a Coke can. I got to do something I haven't been able to do in a long time. After he fucked Maria for a long time he pulled out and I jumped right in. When I got my cock inside of Maria I could tell that she was totally stretched out. Usually she is so tight and snug. But I could feel how the walls of her pussy were stretched out from his big cock. It was fucking HOT!

We had a fantastic time. Marcus was awesome. A bunch of other guys fucked Maria as well who had really big cocks. She had an amazing night.

So when we got home we made up a batch of Oatmeal!


No comments:

Post a Comment