Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Betsy's Story

So this is something a little different. This is a story that my lovely wife Maria (named changed) wrote. The one and only story she ever wrote about one of our experiences. The funny thing is that she used totally different fake name than I used. So Betsy is Maria. Elliot is me. etc... This is with the same guy who was in the Sandwich story from earlier. Different name for him also. This in fact may have been based on the same get together. The details are very similar. Our memories may have been slightly different. Sometimes it's hard to remember what went where when! Once again this happened 20 some years ago. I also am realizing that I'm pretty much out of the older stories. I have some newer ones that I'll post soon but I don't have many of them. I'll have to start posting more stuff about our recent fun times!

----------------------------------------------------------


This story is based on true experiences, and the names have been changed.

Background:
Since it seems that almost all stories feature incredibly hot chicks and some hunks of guys, I thought I’d write down some experiences my average looking husband and I have had.  Here is what I consider average: My husband (Elliot) is about six feet, weighs 170, has brownish hair and blue-grey eyes.  I think that he is handsome, in a British Isles kind of way (you know, pale and slightly ruddy), and I’ve always fallen for the dark hair/light eye combination.  Me (Betsy), I’m a foot shorter than my husband, and weigh close to 140.  I wear a 34DD,  (my breasts are large, wobbly, and slightly saggy - guys freak over them), so some of the weight is up there, and the rest is prettly evenly distributed.  I’ve been called rubenesque, and it would be a fine line between that and a little chubby.  I have short, dark hair, brown eyes, and my face isn’t something to look at twice (although my husband, sweet as he is, wouldn’t agree). He is straight and I enjoy everyone. All in all, not movie stars, just average.

My husband’s sex drive is high, and mine can be close behind.  I say can be because when I’m really stressed or busy, it’s close to nil, but when I’m on vacation it’s higher.  It averages about the same, but I’m sure that he’d like it a little more consistently.  Even in my busy times we have sex 3-4 times a week, just the two of us.  When I’m not as pressured it jumps dramatically, both in frequency and number of people involved.  That’s where the stories start.

Story 1 (A favorite memory)

  I was home for a week from my work and spending time reading and relaxing, and getting horny.  One of our swinging friends (Burt) called up and asked about coming over for lunch, as he worked not too far from where we lived.  Now, I knew this did not mean eating anything but each other, and I was interested - but my Elliot and I always swing together.  So I called my husband up, and he said sure - since he would be able to make it home too.  Just what I needed to help my vacation more - some two cock action.  I set the time, and the guys arranged to take an hour or longer lunch break.  I started to get ready for an hour of fun. 

I  put on black garter belt, stockings, and a sundress over it all.  My breasts swang freely, and the feel of the soft fabric rubbing against my nipples was enough to start getting me wet.  I realized that it would help expedite matters later if I were already dripping and ready for cock, so I laid down on our bed and spent some time playing with my pussy, pulling my lips and gently rubbing my clit.  This always drives me crazy, teasing me and making my pussy drip.  I was getting so horny I considered playing with myself to an orgasm, but decided to wait until I had a cock inside me.

Just as I stood up to put myself in order again, my husband unlocked the door and came in.  I greated him with a big hug and a long soulful kiss, letting one hand trail down to cup his already semi-hard cock.  I know how much he loves to share me with other guys, and watch their faces as they feel my tongue caress their cock, or when they are deep inside my snatch, my pussy squeezing with orgasm after orgasm.  (I’ve found out in our swinging that not many women are multi-orgasmic and even fewer have pussies that really squeeze during orgasm, while I am/have both.)  He started to unbutton my dress and pull out my breasts to play with when the doorbell rang, signalling the arrival of our friend.

Unlike my husband Elliot, who is tall and skinny, Burt is mid-sized and a devoted weight lifter.  He is somewhat bulked up and has a body that a lot of women enjoy.  His eyes, which are forever roaming, are brown and twinkle a lot.

After exchanging greetings, we got down to business almost immediately.  On our couch, I sat between the two guys, and leaned over to start kissing and fondling Burt.  Elliot ran his hands up and down my leg, until he finally reached my pussy.  He was surprised at how wet it was, and starteds to drive me wild by pumping a finger in and out of my love box.  I leaned over to lick and suck Burt, and give Elliot a better angle for his magic fingers.  Elliot complied by switiching to his thumb pumping in and out, while his other fingers lightly skimmed accross my love button.

I was in heaven with Burt’s thick tool in my mouth and a finger pounding in my pussy.  Elliot, though, stopped just before I came (unknowingly - he loves to feel me come over his fingers), repositioning my legs and hips so I was on all fours.  Soon I felt the tip of his long cock push against my snatch.  Eager for the feel of him inside me, I wiggled and pushed my way back onto him.  Even before he was all the way in, my cunt reacted to it’s familiar friend, pulsating and squeezing around him.  My orgasms had started.

I tried my best to keep up Burt’s blowjob, but I was squealing and moaning with delight.  I slowed down my strokes and spent more time enjoying the feeling of his cock stretching my lips and jaws, swirling my tongue under his glans and around the tip.  This tongueing drove Burt crazy.  He grabbed my head and rammed his member in and out of my mouth.  I loved the feeling of his cock pushing against the back of my throat, and let him continue for a little while.  Then I took over again, back to the tantalizing licking and sucking of before, whimpering with pleasure from the orgasms I was having. 

During a particularly intense wave, I pulled away from Burt’s pole and just held onto him, moaning with pleasure.  He gently pushed me back so I was sitting more on Elliot, giving him better access to my breasts.  His pulling, kneading and sucking on my sensitive nipples started another wave, one so strong that I literally pushed Elliot’s cock out of me.

I took a moment to get my breath back, and we headed into the bedroom.  I pulled my dress off and flopped down on my back, and Burt positioned himself to enter my pussy.  Elliot moved around so I could lick my own juices off him.

Once again, even before Burt was full into me, my pussy reacted, squeezing his cock.  Burt grunted with delight, and started pounding me hard, picking me up by my hips and thrusting his cock in and out.  I moaned and groaned around Elliot’s cock, while he reached over to kneed my breasts and pinch and pull my nipples.  Elliot came shortly there after, spewing come on my face and in my mouth.  I greedily drank it up.

Burt hadn’t come yet, though.  I didn’t know that he had wanted to do something special, but I could tell something was up when he stopped pounding me, leaving his cock buried to the hilt in my quivering snatch.

“Betsy,” he asked, “Do you think you’re up for two cocks at once?  I’d love to try to fuck your ass again - this time with Elliot fucking your hole.”

Now, I love to have a cock up my ass - there’s nothing like feeling my tight muscles clamped around a hard cock.  The only problem was Burt’s size - just a little to thick for me the last time we tried.  But the thought of two in me at once sent another orgasm shuddering down my body.

“I guess that means yes,” he said with a lear.  Elliot, I noticed was already hard from the thought.  My already tight pussy would be even tighter, and I could see the wheels turning  in his head when he thought about my pussy clamping his cock with orgasm after orgasm.  Looking at my face, which was filled with lust at the idea, he could easily tell I wanted to try.  He knew, though, the problems Burt and I had last time.  Clever guy, he came up with the perfect solution.

“Great idea,” he said, “but let’s try me in her ass instead.”

Once again, just thinking about it sent another wave over me.  Having my favorite cock in my ass, and having Burt in my hole would be incredible, I thought.

“Oh yeah,” I said huskily.

Burt slid out of me, so we could figure out positioning.  I gently spread lubricant over my husband’s cock and started tingling in anticipation of feeling it in my nether hole.  Elliot spent some time greasing me up, inserting a finger, then two to make sure I was ready.  Burt just grinned in anticipation, his cock covered with my juices and dripping precum.

Elliot sat towards the edge of the bed.  I slowly lowered myself onto him, taking time to adjust to the full feeling.  It seemed like I would insert an inch and my pussy and ass would clench in delight.  I would relax, insert another inch, and once again I would be squeezing him.  This continued for a while (Elliot is almost nine inches), and finally he was all the way in.  We then leaned back, and Burt started to stuff his cock in my pussy.  I wasn’t sure how he was going to do it - it didn’t feel like there was any room left.  He was patient, and I was extremely wet.  Shortly I had two cocks in me.  My orgasm was so intense, I bit off a scream, and almost passed out.  Burt, being the most mobile, started to pump in and out of me.  Elliot used his free hands to play with my breasts and nipples.  I was coming non-stop, my pussy juices flowing over two cocks, my muscles clenching around two cocks, my groans and whimpers of delight filling the room, and my mind going numb from pleasure. 

Elliot soon found enough purchase with his feet and hands so he could move his hips too. It was incredible, feeling his long cock push in and out of my ass at the same time that Burts thick rod was stretching my pussy lips, but short lived. The two guys could each feel the other’s movements, and that sensation, along with my nonstop squeezing, made them both come.  Burt pulled out to come all over me, and Elliot filled me up.  I came one last, intense orgasm as my husband filled me.  He gently pulled out and asked me if I was allright.

“All right?” I said,  “I don’t think I can move a muscle, and I nearly passed out from orgasming so hard - I’m GREAT!!”  I moved over so I could give a hearty kiss to the man who loved me enough to share me.  All of a sudden I remembered the time and looked at the clock.  We all must have had the same thought., because we all breathed a sigh of relief.

“Well, if I hurry I’ll only be fifteen minutes late,” Burt said, “But it’s been the best lunch I’ve ever had.”

Elliot and I nodded in agreement.



No comments:

Post a Comment