Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Swinging is a lot of work sometimes!

I have another post that I need to finish about one of our recent adventures. Life has been awesome recently! We've been having a LOT of fun. ;-)

So much fun that I suppose I should feel upset/grumpy that it looks like this Friday won't work out. I have a hot date set up with a lady friend of mine that I love to get together with. We were going to get together in a hotel room after work on Friday and fuck each other's brains out for hours. But it looks like she's sick. So we'll have to reschedule. :-(

At this point I totally understand that people get sick/have to reschedule/have other stuff come up. Life. We can't have crazy wild group sex all the time! We've also already rescheduled for another time. It's nice to have something to look forward to. :-)

Which brings up today's quick post. Swinging can be a lot of work! You have no idea...  We like to be polite swingers and answer every message that comes to our swingers account. Although we do say to the guys that we will most likely just delete their messages. We just don't have the time. We have accounts on several different sites. I try to go onto each site each day to check out if we have any messages. Then you have to answer the messages. Maria calls me the hunter and gatherer. I bring the best ones to my goddess for her to decide upon. (that's a whole other post. women and the power dynamic in swinging) Then we have to schedule our "dates". All of this takes time each and every day. So if you're thinking of joining the "lifestyle" understand that it takes time. Personally I find that it's fun though. Half of the fun in swinging is getting to learn about and meeting new people. The pursuit. The buildup. But I also really like the fucking part!


No comments:

Post a Comment