Saturday, March 28, 2015

Another Swinger nightmare story!

So this happened years ago after we had been in the lifestyle for just few years. I wonder if our BS detectors would have sussed them out if was developed as it is now?

I can't remember how we met them but it had to involved the early internet in some way. Maybe usenet? alt.personals.poly was how we used to meet people back in the day.

As I recall we met sight unseen. It was hard to exchange pix on the web back then. We had to use just emails back and forth. We did the phone call with the ladies to "voice verify" before we met and set up a date for a Sat night. We were going to go see Adrian Belew together at a small Chicago club. It was shortly after he left King Crimson and he was trying a solo career. I loved him in King Crimson so I was looking forward to meeting this couple and seeing the show.

This was in the days before cell phones. With no pix and no phones it was hard to meet couples on that first date! All you had was a description of each other. I remember I wore a Toronto Blue Jays baseball cap. We sent them a note telling them to look for the guy with the Blue Jays cap on. We were looking for the couple with a guy with a beard and a lady with big boobs and long curly blondish hair.

We got to the club about 10 minutes early and went inside. We're the type of people who like to be on time. Then we waited. and waited. We thought that maybe they were going to blow us off but they finally arrived and found us about 30 minutes late. First bad sign.

Adrian Belew sucked! We all pretty much hated his solo stuff. Nerdy pop music. We just weren't into it. We hung out and talked and drank a lot of beer. Usually I don't drink that much when we meet people. But they were really into partying. We did the standard swinger first date questions. One of the things we asked them, and we usually think this is a good idea was, "is there anything we need to know if we do play together?" Nothing from them. It seemed all good. I was getting horny thinking about fucking her. She was cute with a petite curvy sexy body and she had nice big boobs. She kind of reminded me of Maria but with longer blondish hair.

We invited them back to our place and we drove them there. We even decided they could crash at our place if they wanted. Once we got to our place the guy, totally can't remember his name we'll call him, Dave pulled out a duffel bag full of pipes and bongs. We had chatted before that we were 420 friendly but this guy was serious! We smoked some weed and tried to relax. It seemed pretty tense. It was hard to break the ice. Finally, Maria said, "it's getting pretty late. Do we want to go to the bedroom?"

We all went to the bedroom. Dave went to Maria and they started to kiss and make out while I started to make out with Lisa (once again I can't remember her name!). Clothes quickly came off. It was on!

Lisa was INTO it. Like REALLY into it. It was like she was sex starved and hadn't been fucked in months. We kissed and licked and sucked each other but soon she wanted to fuck. I put on a condom and entered her. Almost as soon as I started to fuck her she started cumming. She was really getting off on my cock. She was screaming, "fuck me! fuck me harder! oh my god this is amazing!"

Meanwhile on the other side of the bed Maria is trying all of her tricks on Dave but nothing was happening. Dave was staring at Lisa and I going at it with a glazed expression on his face. I did start to notice after a while. Maria gave me a look like "what the fuck?!" I could tell she wasn't having much fun. Meanwhile Lisa was oblivious! She was still going crazy. Loving the fucking I was giving her and still screaming and moaning in pleasure. I started to feel weird however. Usually when I'm with a lady I try to hold out as long as I can before I cum. Fuck them for a good long time. In this case I decided to get it over with as soon as I could.

What was up with Dave? Did he get too drunk? Was he nervous?

As soon as Lisa and I were done they slinked out of our bedroom. It was really awkward. Maria was still really horny so I ended up fucking her some more after they left. We tried to be really quiet. I was wondering if Lisa would come back in our room and join us? But she didn't.

We crashed and when we woke up the next morning they were smoking again. I shared a bowl with them and tried to chill. Dave looked up after a bit and said, "I guess I should have told you last night before we started playing. I'm impotent. We've tried everything. We thought that maybe if we tried this it might help. It might bring the spark back. But it didn't seem to work."

Yup. Bad idea! Suddenly it all made sense. That was why Lisa acted like she was cock starved. Because she was cock starved! That was why Dave was looking over at us that way. That was why nothing Maria tried worked.

Poor Dave. But really stupid idea. Not cool for us either. They should have been more upfront. We might have actually been willing to figure something out then. But watching his girlfriend get fucked super hard didn't work for him. Funny...  that usually works for me!

It was a swinger nightmare!


1 comment:

  1. Ewww on the ED part, but it's great to hear you are 420 friendly. I love the mood it brings me into. Would love to share!

    ReplyDelete