Saturday, March 7, 2015

Two news stories

There were two stories in the news this week that I found very interesting. I also think they are very much related to each other although this was not mentioned in either article.

The first story was that scientist proved that men are more narcissistic than woman. It seemed that many people were shocked by this revelation. I'm not surprised at all. More on narcissism in a bit.

Which leads us to the second article. The big huge "pun intended!" article about penis size. One of the reasons I know that men are more narcissistic than women is their obsession with the size of their penises! Although I wouldn't say that I'm obsessed I have to say that I've been guilty of it myself. I'm obsessed enough that I had to measure myself after reading the article and looking at the size graphs.

I actually read the medical journal paper because I had a few questions. The main one being, "where do I measure?" This is what they said in the study.

  1. Flaccid or erect length was measured from the root (pubo-penile junction) of the penis to the tip of the glans (meatus) on the dorsal surface, where the pre-pubic fat pad was pushed to the bone.
What does that even mean?! I assume it means from the top. That's what I get from "pubo-penile juction". Measuring from the base to the end. Isn't that what "to the tip of the glans" means? We're trying to measure how long the penis is so don't we measure how long the penis is?! But what the heck is that stuff about "meatus" and "on the dorsal surface where the pre-pubic fat pad was pushed to the bone?" Sounds sort of kinky!

I also know, from measuring myself in the past, that the top was usually the shortest length you could come up with. You can get a few more inches if you measure from the side or the bottom. So I figured I would start from the top (the shortest measurement) and go from there.

The study was done in centimeters so I found some measuring tape that had centimeters on it and left it by the side of my bed. I also left a pad of paper and a pen. When I woke up in the morning I started my "morning routine" and got myself nice and hard. I went to work and started to measure myself. Not the sexiest thing to do. I had to get myself back hard a few times while I was doing it. I was a little worried that I never got as hard as I can get when I'm really having fun. I wrote down my numbers.

16cm long
13 cm around/girth

I consulted the charts. It basically confirmed for me exactly what I already knew from going to a lot of swinger parties and gangbangs.

16cm long puts me at about the 95% rate. Maybe a little higher. Right past me the line shoots up. Yes there are the top 1-2% guys out there that have really long penises but I'm blessed with a really nice long one myself.

13cm around puts me at about the 85% rate. So I'm pretty thick as well. Above average. My penis is a lot like my body. Tall and slim, but because I'm so tall I'm also surprisingly big. It's all about proportion. Also when I go to parties I've noticed that it's a little easier to find guys who are thicker than me than longer than me. The results all made sense.

It also made it a little more clear how hard it is to find guys who are larger than me to play with Maria. One of the things I love is watching guys with cocks who are larger than mine fuck Maria. It's one of "my things". I also happen to know that it's a VERY common fantasy for a lot of couples. We like to do the whole "hotwife/cuckold" thing once in a while and it's been hard for us in the past to find guys who are actually bigger than me.

Which brings me back to the first article. About guys being more narcissistic than woman. One of the reasons I think this is true is because of our experience in the "lifestyle". One of the common stereotypes is that all women always lie about their weight on their online profiles. Yes, I know from experience that some women do lie about their weight. But I've also seen a bunch that don't lie at all. There's nothing to be gained in the lifestyle by misrepresenting yourself. On the other hand we can tell you from experience that almost EVERY guy lies about the size of their cock! lol

I would also cite this very post as an example. An entire post about the size of my dick. Is that narcissistic or what?!

We've put up ads in the past looking to play with single guys who are interested in the cuckold scene and it's amazing the kind of responses we get. Guys will try all sorts of camera tricks to try to make their cocks look bigger. So many times Maria would set up a date. She would go back to his place or a hotel room. And she would end up being very disappointed.

So yes. As soon as I saw these two articles I thought they were linked together in a funny way based on my life as a swinger!

PS - We have found a very nice gentleman who has a penis that is a few inches longer than mine and a few inches bigger around than mine. Maria has another date with him later this month. That will be another posting. Still working on the story of their first date. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment